EVERGLADES Airboat Tours with Captain Mitch’s
CAPTAIN MITCH’S Airboat Tours Everglades City, FL. THRILLING Everglades airboat tours on thousands of acres of private swampland. At the same price as our competitors. So join us on a Everglades City Airboat ride.
Oldest family in the airboat ride industry of south Florida.
- Come let us show you the great Everglades rides in Florida on an Airboat.
- The best way to travel is Everglades Airboat Rides, Everglades City, FL.
- Skim over the water on one of our Airboat Tours and see the grasslands of the Florida Everglades the way it was meant to be seen.
- Captain Mitch House of Everglades Private Airboat Tours, and his family has been in the airboat tour business for more than 60 years.
- This is the original small Airboat Tours in Everglades City, FL.
- In our private Everglades Airboat ride park we see gators, birds, fish, snakes come see all of our friends!
- For more Everglades info.
Everglades Private Airboat tours Captain Mitchs History
Captain Mitch House has been in the Airboat tour and tourist attraction industry since he was knee-high to a bullfrog. He ended up following in the footsteps of his great grandfather Barrel Head House, who built one of the first commercial Airboats in 1945. Built from three sheets of plywood and a few 2×4′s . Powered with a slant six tank motor and a sawed off jet prop with no cage. These were primitive work boats. Barrel Head used this as a fishing guide in the Flamingo and Florida Bay areas of the Florida Everglades. This was a great way to gain access to the shallow salt flats of Florida Bay. Where he took tourist charter fishing for snook, reds, trout, tarpon and many other fish species in the now Everglades National Park eco-system. Later the locals around Everglades City, FL found these airboats were a great way to travel in the swamplands of the Florida Everglades. Opening up vast grasslands of Florida’s wetlands to hunt frog and for airboat tours Everglades City, FL.
TRAVEL LIKE THE OLD PIONEERS WITH A REAL PIONEER FAMILY.
Captain Mitch, as the airboat tours owner, has been involved at Private Airboat Tours Everglades City, FL in the tourist attraction industry doing boat tours for more than 30 years here in Everglades City Florida. As a charter fishing guide in Everglades city Florida and fisherman most of those were in tourism with Florida boat tours or airboat rides business at Captain Mitch’s Airboat Tours.
Know that your time at Everglades Private Airboat Tours will be one of your cherished memories of your Florida Everglades Airboat experience, whether you are visiting or a year-round resident. We’ll see you soon!
Email us at Everglades Private Airboat Tours .
Captain Mitch’s Airboat Tours
31000 Tamiami Trail E
Naples, FL 34114
A Florida Everglades airboat ride, Everglades City, FL. Just south on US 41 in the swamps from Naples or Marco Island, FL. Ft Myers or Miami fl are great day trip of aprox 1 1/2 hrs drive. Private Everglades Airboat Tours through the swamplands and Everglades island.